New Ag International, 2BMonthly, IBMA and ABCBio join forces to organise Biocontrol LATAM 2016 Conference & Exhibition - the largest international event to cover biocontrol in Latin America.
Tuesday 15th – Thursday 17th November 2016
Venue: Royal Palm Plaza Hotel, Campinas, São Paulo, Brasil
The 3 day meeting will feature selected presentations on key current Biocontrol topics delivered by world renowned speakers/organisations.
Conference papers will contribute to our understanding of the role and use of biocontrol solutions in agriculture, including:
- Global Biocontrol Market
- Market for Biocontrol in LATAM
- Main trends in the LATAM industry
- Biocontrol Regulatory in LATAM
- The US legislation, an example to follow?
- Biocontrol as a business – adoption by growers and distributors
- Biocontrol and biostimulants: going together in LATAM?
- Biologicals Production and Formulation
- Emerging technologies in microbials, natural extracts and semiochemicals
With pleasure we announce the following speakers who will feature in the conference programme:
Mark Jackson, PhD, USDA (USA)
Edson Valencia, PhD, Global Development Manager,Gowan/Ecoflora Agro ( Colombia)
Gustavo Herrman, Director,Koppert (Brazil)
Danilo Pedrazzoli, Director,Koppert (Brazil)
David Cary, Executive Director, IBMA ( Belgium)
Willem Ravensberg, PhD, President, IBMA ( Netherlands)
Ralf-Udo Ehlers, PhD, Managing Director, E-nema ( Germany)
The conference programme is designed with several networking functions - your opportunity to meet suppliers, advisers, researches, investors and/or customers and to strengthen existing relations.
Face-to-face communication forges productive relationships with key people. Over time, these contacts can become powerful advocates that open up opportunities and actively support and promote your business.